Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its craft time...

Anirudh was a bit cranky since evening. He kept complaining of ear ache. I gave him homeopathy medicines and it helped a bit it seems but till not his happy chirpy self.

So to distract him from his pain, I asked him if he wants to do some craft using egg carton that we had. When I asked him to paint them with whatever colors he wants, he was pretty excited. He has always loved to paint.

So I first cut up the egg cavities into flower shapes and then he painted them.

Then I cut up the leaves and he painted them green.

He had just finished a juice in the evening so I had a straw available from it.


Thus using just the carton and the colors and a straw we made these flowers!! It took us only about 20 min to make these.

So what started as an distracting activity turned out looking so nice :)

11 comments:

Cuckoo said...

This was very creative and fulfilling activity I guess. Look the happiness on his face.

Now you know one more art to keep him busy. :-)

broca's area said...

hmm....good work man!!!....:)

--xh-- said...

wow - this sure looks good.. a creative way to distract from pain... :) good work :)

Swati said...

Great idea :) Loved it. Nice pictures as well :)

Mama - Mia said...

NM!! you are just too much!!!!! seriously!!! :(

Indian in NZ said...

great work ! Now we know where betu got his artistic genes from !!

PG said...

Wow! they look really lovely! I think I'll pass on this idea to someone who does such activities with small children.

Monika said...

very cute.. he is excellent at art and crafts... keep encouraging him

Mystic Margarita said...

Wow! That's so beautiful! He's so lucky to have a creative mom to guide him. :)

WhatsInAName said...

ailaaaaa
What a creative mom-son-duo! Superb. BTW, did I tell you, the template you made for Abha is awesome! :)

Ruchika said...

The flowers look beautiful! Great idea!