Sunday, May 24, 2009

Feeling upset

Betu was really upset and sad when his Dadi-Dadu left today after staying here for a week.

He waved them bye with a smile but the moment he sat in the car he started crying really bad. Looking at him so heartbroken made my eyes water too. I sat there with him clinging to me and sobbing for good 5 min and we started back for home.

As we were taking a circle around India Gate we passed by "Children's Park" and I asked him if he wants to go to children's park since the weather was pleasant as it was 8:30 am only. He nodded with tears still streaming down his cheeks.

Luckily we even found a ball in the car and we took it inside to play with. We spent good 1 hour there and he was so happy playing on different swings. Here are some pics that I clicked while we were there.





~~ Keep Smiling! ~~
Sent on my BlackBerry®.

6 comments:

Monika said...

oh this made me nostalgic we used to go to childrens park every sunday when we were kids

Swati said...

lovely pics

Krishnapriyacr said...

ooh..ooh..I had been without the net for a while and came back to find every one of the kids I used to love all grown up!! betu's lookin quite smart and now I need to get back to reading your other posts!!

Cuckoo said...

Great pics. Esp teh first one. And he looks like he is having a great time.

Subhashree said...

Nice pics, ~nm. Give him a hugsie and a kissie.

Monika,Ansh said...

:) glad for the diversion. He looks happy