Monday, February 11, 2008

Trying to make a tattoo!

Yesterday night betu was trying to paint a tattoo just like "party waale uncle" :)

I did try to tell him that he needs poster paint and not water colors to make the tattoos but he would hear nothing of it so I also left him to do whatever he wanted.

He gave me strict warnings that if I smudge it, he won't make it again. "Dhyan rakhna. Aap kharab karoge to main dubara nahi banayunga!" :D

He got so carried away with the painting on hand business that about 20 min later he comes to me saying "Main Spiderman hoon!" and when I turned to look at him, to my horrors of horror he had painted his face red! I had to immediately wash his face off lest his skin gets any reactions from the paint chemicals. Although the paint set was child safe with non-toxic etc written on it but I just didn't want to take any chances.

After washing his face, he snuggled into me saying he will not do it again. And when I told him he looked more like a monkey than a Spiderman, he got angry saying "Nahi. Woh spiderman tha!" (No. That was a Spiderman). I just smiled and hugged him.


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Hutch

3 comments:

PG said...

This was so cute! lots of love and puchchas to him.

Swati said...

He is a darling :)

Preethi said...

I read somewhere that kids find their imaginations so real.. they truly believe their imaginations!! I have seen so many examples of that!! Here was another! :) Cute story!!