Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Its time to update your dictionary

As me and Betu were sitting at Barista at GK2 with Betu gorging on the chocolate excess, he saw a lady ordering the same. He turned to me and said "woh mere jaise wale cake ke peeche kyun padi hai?".

I looked around embarrassingly wondering if anyone had heard him. Thankfully no one had. I told him that he is not supposed to talk like that about anyone in the restaurants and that too so loudly. And especially about the people we do not know.

He came closer to me and whispered "hum jinko nahi jaante unko him 'aliens' bolte hain na?". I tried hard but couldn't control my laughter when he said that. :D

Later I told him that those are called 'strangers' and not aliens. He continued his barrage of questions as to who aliens are and we talked on. And later he surmised "Par hum aliens ko bhi to nahi jaante?" I just nodded and we got back to eating our chocolate excess!


~~ Keep Smiling! ~~

Sent on my BlackBerry®.

15 comments:

Stone said...

Cartoon Network influence :-)

Cuckoo said...

Ha Ha Ha...

God bless Betu !! You made my day !!

Cuckoo

Neera said...

that was funny - u better tell him abt me - I don't want to be called an alien :)

Asha said...

Oh God! That was too funny! Kids!!!

Monika said...

that was so sweet... children never cease to amuse u :)

Rohini said...

Aliens?! LOL!

ceedy said...

Hahaha...
If he really wants to meet some real "aliens" come to the US - all immigrants are aliens :)

Mystic Margarita said...

Aliens! Lol! :) Betu is so funny! :)

broca's area said...

lol....i want those chocolate drink too:(

Priyanka said...

I was an 'Alien' in the US :)
LOL ! Cute Betu.

Priyanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preethi said...

hahaha!! I know they are aliens if they want your cake!! more so if it is chocolate excess! :)

Monika said...

Lol.....that was so funny :)

PG said...

ha ha ha ! LOL! sweet!

DotThoughts said...

ROTFL! He made my day :)