Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mr. Bossy!

I forgot to note down a very funny incident that happened last Saturday when I had taken him along to my office.

It had so happened that while I was going around reviewing the work of the colleagues, he would keep following me around. As I was telling one of them "Yeh theek nahi hai. Yeh aise hona chahiye" by pointing to the screen. Without missing a best, Betu quipped "thas not correct" to that same colleague. I just smiled and did not say anything to him that time then coz he gets embarassed very quickly these days. But later we all had such a laugh when I told the hubby about the incident.

And am also glad that my colleague didn't take offense too but just smiled looking at Betu.
~~ Keep Smiling! ~~
Sent on my BlackBerry®.

11 comments:

Swati said...

LOL ! Good that the other person did not mind!

PG said...

LOL! :D

ceedy said...

Learning fast is he? LOL

Mama - Mia said...

glad your cleeague didnt mind the double bossing!! :p

he is damn cute! :)

cheers!

abh

Rahul said...

haha, ab ghar ke baad office ki baari hai. Bare saheb ko hamara namaskar kahiyega :-)

Ekta said...

:-))
well good idea.. next time u want to tell them somthing unpleasant..take betu with u:-)

The Reading Corner said...

something for u on my blog
http://itchingtowriteblogs.blogspot.com/2008/09/brilliant.html

Subhashree said...

On the job training? Verrry funny. And isn't he a fast learner?

Anonymous said...

ROFL

Anonymous said...

ROFL

Monika said...

How cud they take offence with such a cutie pie!