Saturday, January 10, 2009

Scenes from my childhood...

As I am writing this, Anirudh is listening to a story from Amma - my dadi. Just the way I used to when I was smaller. And I just smiled looking at this scene playing in front of my eyes. It is giving me a strange feeling of happiness.

But there is a difference between those days and now. As Amma finished just now with her story, he asked her if she wants to listen to a story. She said yes and now he is telling her a story. And he is making the story all from his mind at runtime. :D

I was not as creative as Betu is when I was his age. And that is a big difference now and then.
~~ Keep Smiling! ~~
Sent on my BlackBerry®.

5 comments:

broca's area said...

children are way smarter now...u can see it in their school syllabus and knowledge

broca's area said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
broca's area said...

and i love listening children's stories....its so funny:)

PG said...

so cute! And yes, you are right these children I tell you... they are much too smart.

Mama - Mia said...

:)

Good for Amma and betu!

cheers!

abha