Friday, January 18, 2008

He never faults!

You bet! He never does!

Today morning when we were driving towards his school, I noticed that he had forgotten his cap. When I brought that to his notice, he ran his hand over his head and said "O-Oh!"

Then he proceeded to tell me "Aapne galti kari na?" (you did a mistake). I then told him that he should take care of his things. And should not forget like this. It was his cap and not Mumma's. So if its any body's fault, its his. And I told him that its not a fault but he should just remember his things. He said OK and I thought mater was closed. But again I thought too early.

He then told me very calmly that "aapkp mujhe yaad karana chahiye tha na, Betu, topi pahen lo!" "Isliye aapki galti huyee na?" (you should have reminded me that betu, wear your cap. So it was you who faulted, right?)

And I again was left with nothing to say. As always! Sigh...

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Hutch

4 comments:

Stone said...

Laddoo is always right, and I don't like your attitude :-)

Indian in NZ said...

hahaha..I love how he turns around everything into ' appki hi galti thi' !!

Aryan-Arjun said...

Seriously that is "AAPKI HI GALTI.."
Aryan's mom

Mystic Margarita said...

LOL! Anirudh is such a cutie :) Can't find fault with his logic though!