Saturday, January 5, 2008

A small kid?? Who me??

Incident 1
I was egging him to get ready quick as we had to to go out. He asked me where? I told him first we need to go to doc and then pick up Yashu Bua and then go for the movie.

He: Mere doctor ke paas jana hai?
Me: Nahi. Mere

He: Kyun? Aapki tabiyat theek nahi hai?
Me: Theek hai. Mujhe kuchh baat karni hai.

He: Kya baat karni hai?

I was rolling my eyes thinking now he wants to know everything. But I was also touched by his concern when I told him I have to go to doc. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Incident 2
After taking bath as I came into the room, since my feet were still wet I slipped and hurt myself and my right foot toes slammed against the bed post. It hurt quite bad more because of cold weather I guess and I was in tears.

Betu came running to me and after hugging me and giving me "it will be fine soon" kisses I got a big big lecture from him about how to be careful. :)


Sent on my BlackBerry® from Hutch

3 comments:

Subhashree said...

So sweet. It is actually the right age to get the kids to be empathetic and sympathetic towards people.

Are your toes still hurting? Are you ok now?

~nm said...

Nisha: Thanks for asking! Toes don't hurt but the a certain area on the back which I hit against the wall while I slipped does. And yesterday when I asked hubby to rub arnica ointment there, Betu wanted to get it done too saying "Mujhe bhi dard ho raha hai!" :D

Anonymous said...

Awww, thats so sweet of him. Hope your back is better by now.