Tuesday, October 9, 2007

He thinks and talks too much!

The following incidents will tell you what I mean by the title of the post

Incident 1
I was playing with him with a Frisbee today evening. And sometimes it would go towards the either sides of him..a bit far for him to catch it. And he would get so irked up because of this that he would angrily point at the place where the Frisbee fell and ask "Main udhar hoon?" :D

I tried to reason with him saying he has to move from his place depending on where the Frisbee is going and not just keep standing at one place but sorry, none of it worked. For him the reasoning was if he's not standing there why am I throwing it there? :D

***

Incident 2
Although we all usually eat dinner together but today I fed him his dinner early. As we were having ours he was getting bored. So he brought his Rhymes book and pulled a chair on the dining table and sat next to me to sing the rhymes for him. I sang a few and then I started saying "Mujhe nahi aata yeh!" just so that I can have my dinner in peace. So he got up from the chair saying "Papa sunayenge." Since DH was also having dinner, I said "Nahi papa bhi khana kha rahe hain na? Aap apne aap rhymes ga lo." And he didn't even take one second to say "Papa haath se thode hi rhymes sunayenge. Woh to muh se sunayenge." Believe me these were his exact words. I was flabbergasted and speechless!
***

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe, I can imagine how cute he must have looked with that ' main udhar hoon ?' line :-) I love it when they are naughty as well as innocent at the same time - the only way the kids can be :-)

Fuzzylogic said...

The first one brought a big smile on my face. He is such delightful little boy:)

Parul said...

Rather logical...asking one to throw the frisbee where he stands!!

Tagged!

PG said...

Quite logical, thats what I thought too. He has a good sense of logic.

Savani said...

lovely post. i was grinning as i read it. such a clever kid!

Anusha said...

LOL! he is one smart cookie. I think you need to enroll in a class or something - to learn suitable comebacks :)

Stone said...

Amazing!!!

~nm said...

2BM ; Yes..you said it so rightly..innocent naughtiness! :) And we all love it..don't we?

Fuzzy, Dotmom : Thanks:D

Parul & PG: Yes quite logical in their own way but makes life difficult for us! :)

Kodi's Mom - Yes..I definitely have to learn the suitable comebacks! And soon enough!

Squiggles Mom said...

he's smart.... you're in trouble :)).